- Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
- Tools: JSON, XML, Microsoft Visual Studio, NetBeans, Eclipse, Telerick, Microsoft Office, Windows Shell Scripting
- University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX
- B.S. in Computer Science, May 2013
Forex Capital Market (FXCM) - Plano, TX
Business Development Programmer (February 2014 to Present)
- Improved product ease of use by streamlining the installation processes of various software programs used by clients and also implemented enhanced logging solutions to better assist them with troubleshooting using NSIS and C#.
- Utilized C#.NET to transfer add-on files for proprietary platform.
- Modified and supported desktop application for currency exchange for client analysis and review.
- Utilized C# and internal API’s to modify stand-alone applications.
- Maintained and supported stand alone and integrated desktop application using C#.
- Implemented a more secure in-house solution for the sales division after operations were disrupted due to a security breach using C#.
- Received requirements from sales team and coded everything from GUI, logic and back-end coding
using OOP concepts.
- Utilized external API to extract data VB/Access.
API Support Engineer (September 2013 to February 2014)
- Created and maintained documentation on how to leverage in-house APIs.
- Created and sample program code utilizing internal APIs and FIX Protocol using C#, C++, and Java for both internal and client reference.
- Facilitated client access to systems and investigated questionable activities flagged by the production team.
C# Developer Internship (January 2013 to September 2013)
- Supported the services team in customizing automated trading systems and applications in LUA and C# to enable better client compatibility.
- Validated new trading algorithm and ensured logic was implemented correctly for a proprietary trading platform.
- Addreessed and resolved bug tracer cases on customer plugin components.
- Collaborated with sales team to help identify and document customer needs.
Gourmet Club at UTD
- Treasurer - 2010: Oversaw fundraising and managed use of financial contributions.
- President - 2011: Scheduled 2 meetings per month, oversaw and approved officer meetings to plan club activitys.
- Vic President - 2012: Advised underclassmen and groomed replacement leader for next term.
Plano Chinese Alliance Church
- Sound Tech 2009 to present: Coordinated with multiple worship team leaders and set up equipment on the stage for Sunday service.
- Worship Team 2010 to present: Convened with multiple worship team leaders on Saturdays to prepare for Sunday services.